KooPower® Battery OperatedUSB Mini Desktop Fan - To Make Your Life Beautiful
-Ultra Lightweight Handheld Mini Fan with integration of design, simpleappearance and firm structure
- Intelligent control system, reliable performance, which isfully functional and easy operation
- 3 Speed adjustable settings with one button
- Can be Powered by USB Charging Port(from PC / Notebook, Power Bank, Car Charger, 5V DC Wall Charger) no matter thebattery is installed or not
- 3.7V 18650 capacity lithium battery (2200mAh, Rechargeable,Removable), that can be recycled and low cost, more universal; Charging thebattery through the Micro USB input.
1 x Mini DeskFan
1x 3.7V 18650 Li-ion battery (Installed into the fan)
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1. Please rip off the stickers on the one side of battery whenfirst use.
2. When using theUSB cable to power it, the fan will remain on the second setting, and thebattery will only charge when the fan is not running.
About 14 Month KooPowerWarranty:
We not only provide high quality products andcustomer service, but also 14 month Warranty by KooPower®. In the unlikelyevent that anything should go wrong with your KooPower product, we provide a UKbased warranty.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT Handheld Mini Fan saves space on a desktop; Simple and practical design makes it Easy to Carry and Store; Perfect fan for Home, Car, Office, Camping and other outdoor activites ADJUSTABLE 3 SPEEDS The portable fan speed can be adjusted among low, medium, high according to your need VERSATILE CHARGING OPTIONS Powered by a Micro USB Charging Cable or a 3.7V Li-ion 18650 Rechargeable Battery (All Included); Please remove insulation sheet between the electrode and the battery in the first use MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS Come with a bright white LED Light on one side for illumination use, which turns on or off by pressing the POWER button for 3 seconds Note: 1. Please rip off the stickers on the one side of battery when first use. 2. When using the USB cable to power it, the fan will remain on the second setting, and the battery will only charge when the fan is not running.